ATTENTION: This product can be used on glazed tile, countertops, sinks, tubs, showers, and toilets. Extended use on delicate surfaces may cause discoloration. Use conservatively on plastic, appliances, fiberglass, cultured marble, and natural stone surfaces as these may scratch. Do not use on brass, silver, copper, aluminum, wood, painted surfaces, or rubber items. Test effects on a small inconspicuous area if you are unsure of material..
Ingredients: contains bleach. Do not use or mix with other cleaning products, hazardous gases may result. Avoid contact with fabrics.
Directions for use: shake well before using. Apply a small amount directly onto stain or damp sponge. Rub gently and rinse immediately. WARNING: Causes eye irritation. Do not get in eyes. May cause skin irritation. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear gloves. First Aid: IF IN EYES hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 20 minutes. After the first 5 minutes remove contact lenses, if present, and continue rinsing eye. IF ON SKIN or CLOTHING take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 20 minutes. In either case, call a poison control center immediately for treatment advice. IF SWALLOWED do not induce vomiting. Drink a glassful of water and contact a physician immediately..